Benefits & FAQ's for Contractor
One of the problems facing homeowners today is finding reputable professional contractors to help protect one of their largest investments, their home. Through House Hub you are assigned clients who want your expertise.
1. Develop long-lasting relationships that will create clients for life.
2. Monthly opportunities to stay in front of clientele and be of help.
3. Grow your maintenance revenue stream to help carry your business through leaner times.
4. Turn-key system already established everything you need to begin.
5. Get your name in front of homeowners who want help for a minimal monthly fee.
1. How are contractors chosen?
Through our being members of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry we have teamed up with their contractors and use their standards of licensing, ethics and professionalism for our chosen contractors. If you are a NARI member you will receive a monthly discount. If you are not a member, no worries we will qualify you by checking references, licensing and insurance.
2. What if there is an unhappy client?
House Hub will assist you to resolve the issue amicably creating a win-win for both parties and a plan for the future that works for all. If there are numerous complaints* registered against you, your agreement with House Hub LLC may be voided at any time.
3. How do we get paid?
Billing will be directly to the homeowner. We recommend a credit card on file to be charge after work is complete.
4. What about permits, codes?
Most of this work does not require permits-however know your municipality. If something is required all permits, codes and safety issues must be honored. House Hub is not responsible for any damages due to lack of understanding of codes and permits in your area.