Benefits & FAQ's for Home Owner
House Hub will make your life easier.
1. Need a furnace filter, forgot which one? How about a paint color for some touch ups? No more scrounging around for the model numbers or the old paint cans or receipts.
2. I know I should check for things on my house but what? And when? What do I look for? How often? How do I keep track of the maintenance? House hub has you covered the TOTAL history of your' home--Remember "car fax"-all in one place, with an alarm that reminds you when something needs to be done.
3. I don't have time to maintain my house and/or my parents? No problem-Vetted contractors/professionals will handle your property or any other properties you need maintained. They will protect the value of the home, save you from more costly problems in the future and allow you time to enjoy your family and friends.
1. If I have a fire will this help speed up the rebuild process and loss reports?
In talking with agents across the area, it should. We are currently working with homeowners insurance companies to use house hub as their management tool for their clients.
2. I want to do work myself, can I?
Absolutely the point is if you want to do it yourself you can, if you don’t or can’t always, you have a dedicated professional to count on.
3. How do we know the information is accurate?
We have a process through which the information is locked in and grows from a base you cannot alter (after a certain point).
4. What about other household items like jewelry, art etc. Can these be stored here as well?
Yes, in the other document file you can upload pictures and keep information for all your valuables in case of theft or fire.