How it Works
Log into your account and your dashboard will be displayed. Here you will see:
Property Details – My Property Details – Other Property Documents – Account Information - Glossary
When you register your information goes directly to account information which includes name, address, email, phone and payment information.
Here you will find demonstration video's, a community forum section, a contractor section and the notification box.
If you wish (at any point) to have a certified professional help you simply check the box for your needs and our vetted professionals will contact you.
- Go to Property Details and you will find a breakdown for your property by room, interior/ exterior, systems etc.
- Go thru and check what you have in each area. Mark all the items that apply for the property.
- Hit Update at the end of any section to save information and come back or complete the entry for the whole property (this generally takes approximately 10-15 minutes depending on the size).
- As you begin entering your information and update each section the items you have registered will automatically default to start the maintenance schedule from the entry date.
- Once you have entered your items (again 10 or 15 minutes) hit SAVE at the bottom. You can now go to my property details on your dashboard and see the list for your home.
- As you have time you enter in specific information for each section of the house. For example Attic- I have duct work, insulation and electrical. I would fill in what kind of duct work? What R-value on the insulation? What type of electrical? This may take some foot work or investigating (depending on the detail you would like).
- You can also upload photo's of labels, area's or manufacturer/installer paperwork, invoices etc. and at the end of the section hit Update.
- If you don't have time simply contact a contractor and someone will come out and perform a walk thru assessment and fill in the information for you( there is a fee for this paid directly to the vetted contractor).
- In each house section you may click on maintenance details; Here you will find information regarding how often to inspect, what to look for during the inspection as well as recommendations for repair (to do it yourself) or getting help (which in some cases is highly recommended).
- After your information is inputted, from the start date of your entry on the property detail page, you will be notified via your smart devices when it is time to perform a specific task.
- On your dashboard will be a notification box with all of your maintenance alerts.
- Click on the task and you will be directed to the maintenance details sheet for that item. Perform the task (or a contractor will contact you: a. if you have signed up with one and b. if you would like help) and mark complete. That item has been re-set.
- Continue for all the items to be confident your home is well maintained and operating optimally. If you are ever concerned or unsure please reach out to the contractor(s) in your area.
- Our contractors are here to help they can do some or all of the work, as well as help with planning future projects from upgrading plumbing to remodeling the entire house.
House Hub is here to provide you with one place:
- To store important information about your home
- To help you protect your home investment
- To save you money (by avoiding larger problems from over-due maintenance).
House Hub making Life a Little Easier for You.
Protect your home now click here to register! FIRST 12 MONTHS $155.00! AFTER 12 MONTHS $64.99/YEAR.